CASIO EX-WORD XD-B7100
JAPANESE-GERMAN-ENGLISH ELECTRONIC DICTIONARY W/STYLUS
The trilingual EX-word XD-B7100 Japanese-German-English electronic dictionary from Casio supports you in your Japanese studies.
The Casio EX-word XD-B Series is the successor to the popular XD-A Series. For 2011 Casio has chosen to redesign the casing and keyboard control layout, rounding off the previously angled edges and giving a new textured case to some of the models. On the keyboard, the individual navigation buttons have been replaced with a single intuitive circular control pad, with the same type control unit being integrated into the left speaker area giving a more symetrical appearance.
One of the most noticeable changes is the replacement of the LCD sub-panel with a full color back-lit Blanview® display. This new sub-panel enables more viewing options than the previous models such as displaying dictionary text while viewing a full color image on the main display.
Search functions also have been improved, with the inclusion of "search from image" and multiple keywords search for some content.
- Total of 72 Contents
- Dual Full Color Blanview® Touch Panel Displays
- EX-Voice with over 69,000 Japanese words pronounced by a native speaker
- Color Memo/markup functions
- Multi-search functions
- 1000 words history
- Motion sensor for book-style reading
- 100MB Internal Memory
- microSD Expansion slot
- Up to 130 hours of usage on 2 AA batteries.
- Digital Daijisen (Shogakukan) - Approx. 242000 Entries
- Meikyo Japanese Dictionary (Taishukan Shoten) - Approx. 70000 Entries
- Shin Kangorin Dictionary (Taishukan Shoten) - Approx. 14353 Entries
- NHK Japanese Pronunciation Accent Dictionary (NHK) - Approx. 69000 Entries
- Japanese Colocation Dictionary (Gakken) - Approx. 4000 Entries
- Tsukaikata no Wakaru Ruigo Reikai Dictionary (Shogakukan) - Approx. 6000 Entries
- Modern Katakana Dictionary (Obunsha) - Approx. 14200 Entries
- Meikyo Proverb Usage Dictionary (Taishukan Shoten) - Approx. 4055 Entries
- Taishukan Four-Character Idiom Dictionary (Taishukan Shoten) - Approx. 2653 Entries
- Kaigyoso Stroke Order Dictionary - Approx. 1945+ Entries
- Genius English-Japanese Dictionary (Taishukan) - Approx. 255,000 Entries
- Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary (8th Edition) (Oxford) - Approx. 184,500 Entries
- Progressive JA-EN Dictionary (3rd Edition) (Shogakukan) - Approx. 90,000 Entries
- English Thesaurus (Taishukan Shoten) - Approx. 21,000 Entries
- Katakana JA-EN Spelling Dictionary (Kenkyusha) - Approx. 67,000 Entries
- Grosses DE-JA Wörterbuch (2nd Ed.) (Shogakukan) - Approx. 160000 Entries
- Crown DE-JA Wörterbuch (4th Ed.) (Sanseido) - Approx. 60000 Entries
- Concise JA-DE Neues Wörterbuch (Sanseido) - Approx. 36000 Entries
- Oxford German Dictionary (Oxford) - Approx. 320000 Entries
- Duden Deutches Universal-Wörterbuch - Approx. 250000 Entries